Abstract deadline extended to: January 28
Initial deadline for abstracts in January 11. We will accept abstracts submitted after this date, with priority for those who submit earlier, up to January 28.
Abstract submission is now open.
Go to abstract submission page and workshop proposal page.
Download Call for Papers here.
The topics include but are not limited to:
- Engineering Methods for Industry 4.0
- Sustainable Manufacturing Engineering
- Ergonomics, Human Factors and Social Sustainability
- Digital manufacturing, Modelling and Simulation
- Virtual Training and X-in-the-Loop Virtual Prototyping
- Cost Modeling, Analysis and Engineering
- Decision Supporting Tools and Methods
- Concurrent Engineering
- Agent-based modelling
- Additive and Subtractive Manufacturing
- New methods for Smart Factories and Industrial IoT
- Big Data Analytics in Manufacturing and Services
- Design of Personalized Products and Services
- Lean Thinking and Agile Manufacturing
- Health and Safety Engineering
- Enterprise Knowledge Management
- Multidisciplinary Design Optimization
- Complex Systems Engineering
- Value Engineering and Risk analysis
- Maintenance and Through-life Engineering
- Engineering methods for smart manufacturing Operations, Supply
- Chain and Logistics
- Advanced Robotics and for Smart Manufacturing
- Human-robot collaboration
Authors are encouraged to highlight the transdisciplinary aspect of their work.
Scientific and practical contributions to the analysis of and solutions for complex socio-technical problems are particularly encouraged, but other papers relevant to the field of transdisciplinary engineering are welcome.
Accepted papers will be will be published by IOSpress in OPEN ACCESS BOOK and fully indexed by Thomson Reuters/SCI, Scopus, Compendex/Ei and others. Authors of distinguished papers will be invited to submit extended versions of their work to one of the following international journals:
- Advanced Engineering Informatics
- Int. Journal of Agile Systems and Management
- Journal of Industrial Information Integration
- Journal of Computational Design and Engineering